- GRIP Architecture
- Practice Areas
- About us
Have a firm GRIP on your R&D/NPD.
Web-enabled "Idea-to-Market" Business Process.
From Opportunity to Product Development and Go-to-Market.
Put an end to the chaos of systems and
manual processes within R&D/NPD.
GRIP is a true "one-process, virtualized" platform that unifies R&D/NPD Governance, Operations Optimization and Integrated Metrics Reporting.
GRIP enables you to manage your Product Portfolio, Spend, Resource/Capacity, project planning etc.,
Implement GRIP to manage your entire R&D Commercialization Value Chain: not just from a software perspective but from process and metrics perspectives as well. GRIP creates a robust process flow and yields a practical set of reliable metrics to manage R&D/NPD.
For ease of implementation, GRIP is divided into three processes:
- Manage upstream processes with GRIP - Enterprise Portfolio Governance
- Manage execution pipeline processes with GRIP - Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Manage R&D operations processes with GRIP - Lean R&D
- For an Integrated Metrics MDM Engine, use GRIP-Metrics
Determine where all your
R&D/NPD management data comes from.
Check how much effort it takes to get all the data.
How many spreadsheets are still required?
- Cut down your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Enhance your level of management rigor
- Move beyond Industry Best-In-Class Business Practice
- Seamless transition to the latest technology:
Cloud Computing and "mobile"-ized platform
Don't put that off any further.
- Move away from piece-wise implementations and manual hand-off points
- Avoid the slippage of time and money on redundancies and rework
- Focus your organization on value-added activities
- Overcome the inertia: by the time it lingers to decide,
you could have made the rollout within just 4-6 weeks.
If you stand still, you are falling backward.
Overcome all "Common Objections":
- We already invested. Our processes are fine the way they are.
- This is not in my RADAR. I do not have time to get this done.
- I do not want to get into long-drawn ERP implementation.
Make it easy to make the switch.
Not just claims, but Key Differentiating Factors:
- Our Template-driven, Rapid Implementation Process
- Typical 4-6 weeks committed "time-to-go-live":
with data conversion, configuration, user acceptance and rollout.
- Not just software implementation, but process transformation,
training and engaging the organization
- Our "zero IT overhead" inclusive of support and upgrades
- Our engagement model - with no hidden fees and surpirses
Who are we?
We are a technology management firm. We create impact and value through process virtualization and metrics. We successfully break down the barriers of big monolythic ERP systems and plug the gaps.
We implement lean - in terms of processes, toolsets and organizational structure - to yield an Integrated Metrics Platform.