- GRIP Architecture
- Practice Areas
- About us
Have a firm GRIP on
Your R&D Commercialization Pipeline.
Manage your entire Project Lifecycle Portfolio:
Spend, Risk, Resources, Planning & Execution.
Without leaving GRIP.
Bring all the execution processes into one.
Create a consistent, enterprise-wide workflow with these features:
- Product / Project weekly/monthly RYG status tracking
- Issue / Action Items - Escalation Process
- Scope Change Notification and Approvals
- Stage Gate Governance - Setup flexible Quality Review Gates
- Cost Center Collaborative Planning Process
- Optional Interface to Microsoft Project Server
- Integrated Timesheet Tracking, Approvals, Chargeback and Automated Reporting
- Powerful Portfolio OLAP Engine for: Project Pipeline Execution, Spend, Resources
- Real-time Enterprise Dashboard and automated PDF reporting and routing
Fully web-enabled process collaboration.
And Real-time Portfolio Dashboard Visibility.
No manual hand-off points.
Read the list:
- Project Status Tracking
- Project Portal
- PMO Governance
- Enterprise Dashboard
- Collaborative Project Planning
- Out-of-the-box integration with Timesheets
- Complete visbility on resource allocation and utilization
- Integration with Microsoft Project Server
That says it all. Don't put that off any further.
- Move away from piece-wise implementations and manual hand-off points
- Avoid the slippage of time and money on redundancies and rework
- Focus your organization on value-added activities
- Overcome the inertia: by the time it lingers to decide,
you could have made the rollout within just 4-6 weeks.
If you stand still, you are falling backward.
Overcome all "Common Objections":
- We already invested. Our processes are fine the way they are.
- This is not in my RADAR. I do not have time to get this done.
- I do not want to get into long-drawn ERP implementation.
Make it easy to make the switch.
Not just claims, but Key Differentiating Factors:
- Our Template-driven, Rapid Implementation Process
- Typical 4-6 weeks committed "time-to-go-live":
with data conversion, configuration, user acceptance and rollout.
- Not just software implementation, but process transformation,
training and engaging the organization
- Our "zero IT overhead" inclusive of support and upgrades
- Our engagement model - with no hidden fees and surpirses
Who are we?
We are a technology management firm. We create impact and value through process virtualization and metrics. We successfully break down the barriers of big monolythic ERP systems and plug the gaps.
We implement lean - in terms of processes, toolsets and organizational structure - to yield an Integrated Metrics Platform.