- GRIP Architecture
- Practice Areas
- About us
Have a firm GRIP on IT Operations.
Integrated Process for Applications Portfolio Management,
Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Alignment
& Legacy Decommissioning
Bring four major downstream IT processes into one.
Use GRIP-SOE Roadmap:
- Start with your Application Portfolio mapped to Business Processes
- Map applications to IT Intrastructure Capacity and Performance Levels
- Map applications to Resource Capacity and Delivery Model
- Get a fully functional "Architecture Footprint" of your entire IT.
- Map applications to your Architecture Footprint
- Create a detailed impact diagram mapping to Business Process and Strategy Changes
- Create an Operations Portfolio that connects
Architecture, Spend, Resources, Application Performance into one
- With periodic Operations Excellence Reviews, be ready to bootstrapand serve M&A
Do not wait until the "Next merger happens." or
the "Next Big Technology Change".
Today, downstream operations are managed predominantly using manual hand-off points. Even though functions like Application Portfolio Management, Architecture Management, Legacy Rationalization exist, the processes are not disjointed and do not talk to upstream processes like Spend and Resource Management to estimate Demand at the enterprise level.
GRIP-SOE manages across applications - rationalizing spend, architecture, business processes and strategic relevance. It maintains dependencies among applications, infrastructure and alerts the stakeholders involved when changes are made to the application, its base software or the hardware.
GRIP-SOE also maintains Infrastructure Capacity/Availability views, SLA commitments and Cost Venter commitments, with respect to every Cloud Deployment, with a holistic view on Data Center Optimization. On top of it all, GRIP-SOE serves as a powerful portfolio analyzer that allows you to assess the impacts and inter-relationships of spend, architecture, business relevance and the legacy, so that you can make decisions on decommissioning, consolidation and migration to new technology all in a timely and effective manner.
If you stand still, you are falling backward.
Overcome all "Common Objections":
- We already invested. Our processes are fine the way they are.
- This is not in my RADAR. I do not have time to get this done.
- I do not want to get into long-drawn ERP implementation.
Make it easy to make the switch.
Not just claims, but Key Differentiating Factors:
- Our Template-driven, Rapid Implementation Process
- Typical 4-6 weeks committed "time-to-go-live":
with data conversion, configuration, user acceptance and rollout.
- Not just software implementation, but process transformation,
training and engaging the organization
- Our "zero IT overhead" inclusive of support and upgrades
- Our engagement model - with no hidden fees and surpirses
Who are we?
We are a technology management firm. We create impact and add unique value through process virtualization and metrics.
We implement lean - in terms of processes, toolsets and organizational structure - to yield an Integrated Metrics Platform.
From TwitterFollow OpenMetrik
© 2012 OpenMetrik. Web Design and Development by OpenMetrik.