- GRIP Architecture
- Practice Areas
- About us
Have a firm GRIP on IT Upstream Processes.
Integrated Process for Demand Management,
Financial Planning, Resource/Capacity Planning
& Portfolio Governance
Bring four major upstream IT processes into one.
Create a concerted process with these features:
- Central Hub for IT Demand Capture, Sizing and Estimation
- Build-your-own: Ranking and Prioritization algorithms
- Full-fledged Financial ROI Engine or external interface
- Cost-center based Demand Estmation Process
- Rolling Re-forecasts - track against Budget ongoing
- Detailed Resource/Capacity Planning - Full visibility on resource allocation and utilization:
named resources, in-house and outsourced, on-hand and to-hire
- Demand Portfolio, Spend Portfolio, Resource Portfolio, Execution Portfolio
- Real-time Demand Management Dashboard, Reporting and Metrics
Do not wait until the "Next Budget Season".
Get a firm GRIP on all your IT Demand.
- Cut down your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Enhance your level of management rigor
- Move to Best-In-Class (BIC) Business Practice
- Seamless transition to the latest technology:
Cloud Computing and "mobile"-ized platform
Don't put that off any further.
- Move away from piece-wise implementations and manual hand-off points
- Avoid the slippage of time and money on redundancies and rework
- Focus your organization on value-added activities
- Overcome the inertia: by the time it lingers to decide,
you could have made the rollout within just 4-6 weeks.
If you stand still, you are falling backward.
Overcome all "Common Objections":
- We already invested. Our processes are fine the way they are.
- This is not in my RADAR. I do not have time to get this done.
- I do not want to get into long-drawn ERP implementation.
Make it easy to make the switch.
Not just claims, but Key Differentiating Factors:
- Our Template-driven, Rapid Implementation Process
- Typical 4-6 weeks committed "time-to-go-live":
with data conversion, configuration, user acceptance and rollout.
- Not just software implementation, but process transformation,
training and engaging the organization
- Our "zero IT overhead" inclusive of support and upgrades
- Our engagement model - with no hidden fees and surpirses
Who are we?
We are a technology management firm. We create impact and value through process virtualization and metrics. We successfully break down the barriers of big monolythic ERP systems and plug the gaps.
We implement lean - in terms of processes, toolsets and organizational structure - to yield an Integrated Metrics Platform.